Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this morning at about 7:30 i walk out and discover that my beloved bike is gone and call the police to report it. so they told me they would call me back, so two and a half hours later they finaly call only to tell me wow ninjas where really poupular last night. so i am really missing my bike bad and had to take my truck to work:( but ya it was a mat blue 636 with a carbon m4 exhaust and lsl crash pad kits and a solo tail. ill post a vin number later tomorrow. sorry for the run on im a little drunk ive had a bad day, any help would be great.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sorry to hear it. I was not so lucky and hit a deer at 45-50 mph on Sunday. Just when my bike was at its best. Pazzos, PCIII, Akra, K&N, Gears, Tires, HIDS a stupid massive wood rat jumps right in front of my bike. I dont understand how a creature can be so stupid. A maggot and a fly have 1,000,000 times more brains. A freaking grasshopper has more brains and skills. Im not a hunting type of guy but now I want to take a big chunk out of thier existance. Grudge maybe but fucking get out of the road you fat fucking terrorist suns of bitches!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
That sucks bro!!!!!!!!!

My cousin just finished up @ MMI and lived in scottsdale for 5 years, knows alot of people that work @ shops out in AZ...ill have him give his mechanic friends a call tomorrow with a discription of your bike...vin would be helpful...maybe we get lucky

·
Registered
447 Posts
sorry to hear that today somebody try to steel my gpr and try to yanked out my crg levers ..FKN theives why cant they work for their own sht hope karma gets em hard..:(

·
Registered
259 Posts
Stupid Crooks. They must have been way jealous of the fastest by far BLUE! Was the bike in the driveway? apartment? outside? Next to the big screen in the front room like mine?

Sorry to here it guy.. Hope they find it it like it was before it was stolen!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Damn sorry about that, hope you get it back.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Don't blame you for drinking....that really sucks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
That really sucks... There's no appropriate punishment for thieves.. Maybe the best one is to break both the legs and arms, several times on several places... mothaf...!!!!!!!

I really hope you'll get it back. In Croatia, we have ways to bring back the stolen bike, it doesn't always work, but when it works, the thief gets really f****d up...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it was on the side of my house not visable at all from the street. i also live in a pretty good community that only has two ways in to it, so we get like zero traffic. and the vin is JKBZXJC126A032454 .

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
what's with the Arizona bike theft rate?? so high! Hey, man, really feel for you, but i'm sure it will work out and you'll be riding again

·
Registered
478 Posts
[:M63]sad news ,............i read a poll on bike theif 1in every 8seconds . wow thats freakin suxxs:(

·
Registered
692 Posts
matte blue with carbon m4 ill keep an eye out bud... I will have the guy at gun point if I see him :D and hopefully its ur bike hahaha

·
Registered
143 Posts
Do you have full coverage on your insurance or just liability? Sounds like you have a great excuse to get yourself a brand new 07 Ninja.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.