Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some of you may have seen my ad in the classifieds for my 04, and sadly, someone came by and got it tonight. Was mainly selling it because my back is kind of screwed up right now, and I wasnt really supposed to be riding it, and hopefully I will be going to MMI soon and I didnt want to take it to Phoenix with me not knowing if I was going to have a garage or not. I am hoping I can pick up a cheap track bike to get my fix with some of the money I just made, so we will see I guess. This sucks, its been like 3 hours and it kind of feels like I lost a loved one!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT THE ORANGE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

sux dude.. but I guess everyone has their time at one point or another.. Look after your back, you only get one, then get another later down the track..

·
Registered
121 Posts
damn i love the orange color. that was wut i wanted to upgrade to from my f3 but went with an 06 instead. hope u sold it to a good owner.

·
Registered
692 Posts
what part of phx you moving too? im down the street from mmi I think its on 19th ave and the 101.. Im located on 7th street and the 101

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont know yet. Because of my back, I am not even sure I will be able to go to MMI. There is a chance they might not recommend that type of work. I should know soon.
Originally posted by kawirider86
what part of phx you moving too? im down the street from mmi I think its on 19th ave and the 101.. Im located on 7th street and the 101

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm actually planning on going myself, but for some reason, they won't tell me the cost of tuition. How much are they charging?

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
MMI rocks, I graduated from there in 1999 with the basic repair along with specialized in Honda and Kawasaki. I think it ran me close to 22k for all that.

·
Registered
149 Posts
yea im at MMI now in Orlando which you should come to this one but thats cool we got some MMI people up in hear and the tuition for me is 24,000 and I enrolled last year november. but hay man hope your back gets better dude and come to The orlando campuse some hot females out here also well you go where you like and get better And MMI dont rock I mean I like it but I want outta of it already Im taking harly-davidson and kawasaki.

G

·
do u honestly need to pay THAT much money to learn to work on bikes?

but yea i have my bike in the classifieds but now im thinking of keeping it (unless someone offers what im asking, then we'll see). this debt i owe will take away from my savings, but coming back from TX and seeing my blue baby there waiting for me to ride it kinda made me change my mind.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wow, I didn't realize that it cost so much. So are you guys working at dealerships now as mechanics? And were you able to get a loan for tuition through MMI?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Like any other college, you can get loans and such.I was quoted about 20k for the Kawasaki and Honda programs, you can do all 4 if you want. They have a Harley program as well, plus a BMW.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.