Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, i know. i still can not post pics. i do not know why. can someone explain it one more time for me? i am a retard !!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Originally posted by STEVE P.

yes, i know. i still can not post pics. i do not know why. can someone explain it one more time for me? i am a retard !!!!
Just choose to insert the file "Inline" NOT "Attach"

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have tried both and i either get a page that cannot be displayed or a red x. i dont know what i am doing wrong.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Not sure. Is the file size too large?
You could try opening the picture with "Paint" and save the image as a bitmap and try to upload that.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the picture size is less than the 80 limit so i am not sure what is going on with it. i will try the paint thing. thanks,,steve.

·
Registered
20 Posts
pic is fine it's the link thats the problem there was a period in it.

/forum/uploads/steve%20p/jy26-004.jpg

your bike looks sweet too with all that chrome :D

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Now that's Pimpin!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for posting my pic and for the help on what was wrong. it is all dipped. i finally figured it out/forum/uploads/steve p/jy26-004.jpg

·
Registered
159 Posts
Holy SHIT. That looks really fucking cool. How do you ride it and keep it clean. I would hate to try to clean that. But damn that is sweet. If you dont want to tell me thats fine but I would love to know what something like that costs.

Mr. Speed

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it is not too bad to keep clean. i wipe it off with windex before i ride it. i have about 4500.00 in chrome.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Damn!

That chrome almost looks like it is liquid.

Nice job man, real nice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.