Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Seeing track pics and vids is almost enough to make me weep already and it's only September. I wonder how bad it's going to be in the middle of the winter... *sigh*

Here's a pic of me and my blue six, taken last July...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Nice pics guys.[^]

I *will* get that green machine one day, just not next spring[V]

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Since everyone else is posting track photos - fear....

If you're doing a track day in the mid-west give Karoline a shout at www.fotomadness.com - very reasonable prices and none of that $25 per photo crap like a lot of people - you can get a whole CD for your day for $25 - isn't that something?!

·
Registered
22 Posts
well not quite pics of a zx6r but hey pic is a pic :D
the shots are from my last track day on a cbr250rr at Eastern Creek raceway in Sydney.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I am so freakin jelous! I wanna track day:(

There's nothing around NYC[:M63]. I went to Marcus Dairy this weekend and they had a booth with a new racetrack opening u in New Hampshire. That would probably be the closest(4hrs away)[xx(]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by cyberdos

I am so freakin jelous! I wanna track day:(

There's nothing around NYC[:M63]. I went to Marcus Dairy this weekend and they had a booth with a new racetrack opening u in New Hampshire. That would probably be the closest(4hrs away)[xx(]
4 hrs isnt that bad ;)... in a week ill be travelling over 12 hrs from Sydney to melbourne to do a track day at phillip island motogp track ;)
this is what u call dedication. i cant wait till i get my zx-6r in a month or so, so i can take it to the track [V]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Where in NH is this new track? I just returned from New England speedway where I saw Gsxr 1000 do the 1/4 mile in 9.4sec. He was flying. My buddy on an older 95 yamaha fzr1000 did a 11.8

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Why are you guys waiting for a NEW track in NH? The NHIS in Loudon is an excellent track for bikes. I just rode and crashed hard on it on Tuesday while piloting my Honda Hawk GT.

While I was out there tearing it up, I disrespected some slow mofo on a silver 636. He kept taking awful lines into the corners, and dropping off ALOT of speed that he didn't need to. Everytime I came to the chicane that leads into the front straightaway, I would pass him on the inside, and be halfway down the track before he would get back into his powerband.

Some people should not be allowed to ride bikes with more power than they can handle. He was one of them.

Here's the info for NHIS trackdays and Team Daemon who sponsor's some of the trackdays.
http://www.teamdaemon.com/trackday/

BC.

·
Registered
38 Posts
hmm.. maybe I can also post my track pic here, ´couse Routa has already posted pics from our track days. :) This is me, testing my friends 636 ´03 on Botniaring - Finland. While riding there, I thought that even my grandma would have driven faster than I did - but I guess the pic is quite ok. [8)]

The same pic is also in my avatar, ´couse it´s the only "good" one, ever taken from me.. :)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
WannaBee, your friend sure has a good taste when it comes to bikes [:p]

I'll check Botniaring out next summer, so far I've only ridden in Ahvenisto and Motopark.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Routa, I liked Botniaring a lot, but motopark is still my favorite.. :) Hopefully MP-tuki will go to Botnia next summer.. And maybe I have my own 636 by then. :D ´couse it´s a track where you really need power. Never been in Alastaro? You should try it also.. :)

Yeah, most of my friends have good taste when it comes to bikes. ;) I´m the only one who still doesn´t have my own 636..[:M32]

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by WannaBee
Routa, I liked Botniaring a lot, but motopark is still my favorite
Never been in Alastaro? You should try it also.. :)
I'm really looking forward next season, I'll try Botniaring and Alastaro then. But still I guess that Motopark will remain as my favourite track no matter what track I'll try in Finland.

·
Registered
45 Posts
cyberdos, try teampromotion.com. They run quite a few days at Pocono Raceway. It's probably a 2 hour drive from NYC. The surface is a little bumpy at spots but it's better than nothing

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.