Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started as a turd smashed up stunted 98 zx6r, but it ran awsome. Transformed into a swan from the ugly duckling!
Mods:
-Hotbodies Race fairings
-Custom headlight (not quite finished...)
-2 Fog lights
-CA tail with custom LED lights with blinkers
-LP CF universal blinkers
-04 636 Headers
-03-04 636 Highmount Micron
-Puig Double Bubble Trans Black Windscreen
-47T rear sprocket and -3? front
-CF look alike levers
-License plate light (autozone cheasy lol)
-Renthal Road Grips (not on yet)
New tank soon to come and a fuel knob would be nice lol Planning on a 00-04 zx6r knife edge swingarm, and 05-06 wheel conversion, New fork seals, and racetech springs, along with a GPR dampener. It never ends but it now atleast looks respectible and i love the look of people when they see me they always ask if i got a new bike!
Ben

·
Registered
377 Posts
nice work man...it's good to see "older" bikes look as good if not better than $11,000 newer ones

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, and yeah it was the goal, alot more to go like 05-06 wheels, 00-04 swingarm painted to match frame, some decals, new tank etc lol its a never ending project but i love it.
Ben

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Dont really like the single headlight but bike still looks good. Like the high mount Micron.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i think its personal pref. i liked it alot but honistly its not looking as good as i had imagined, i would like to get another upper from hotbodies and just paint it and put it on wihtout any headlight and use my fog lights only. But i dont know i like it and i dont at the same time, i might just modify it over the winter to a new shape or maybe just a little of it reflective not the whole inside, i have alot of ideas just no funds to do them all lol
Ben

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.