Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
NICE! I have her sister, but in Black w/ Purple Mica Fleck.

Do you have a 40 tooth on the back? If so I highly recommend a 42! The thing really sings adn it doesn't F with the rpms that much.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Power is down, handling is softer, and the styling is a little different on the E. Ex. The front signals are integrated into the bodywork.

Canada Kicks Ass

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thank Drex, I have notice the light on my bike are diffrent that but I was not sure why This is my first bike and I have had it for almost a whole month now. I love riding and I belive that this is a wonderful bike for starters. it has plenty of power and it handles wonderful.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice. Have have the sister bike too. Considering the polishing over the winter months here and a shock replacement. How long did the polishing take?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey! Who stole my bike? They polished the wheels and the frame and put a tank guard on it. At least they're taking care of it for me. Just kidding, sweet ride. I have the same bike. By far the best graphics package I've seen stock on a bike. Thats why I opted for it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
thanks for the comments guys i appreciate it the screens I put on the bike are just for looks and it was really cheap to do go to the nearest home depot and go to the gutter helmet section I think I paid 9 dollars for a pack of four and I only used one piece thats 9"x36" was pretty easy to install

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.