Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im 17 almost 18, live in South Florida and got my 1999 ninja zx-6r about a month and a half ago and finnaly got some of my pics on the web. None of my tricks up yet but I'll have them up there soon. So far on my bike I havent done anything but polish the frame, sub-frame, swingarm, and change the oil. It's all stock except for a Two Bros. slip-on pipe, full sliders, and a zero gravity windscreen. I've only had it for about a month and a half and I'm loving it. My future mods are going to be a K&N air filter and jet kit and a new motor that will blow hayabusa's away (my little secret). I bought this bike and thought I wasent gunna try to go fast on it or do tricks on it for atleast a month and just cruise around on it but the night I got it I couldn't help to go zip around on it and try a few small wheelie's. Now I can ride out 2nd and 3rd gear wheelies pretty good and do some pretty high stoppies (workin on the christs). If my mom ever found out about this I think she'll take my bike but for now I'm gunna keep on ridin on the edge. Alot of the people I talk to say that I'm a stupid teenager for goin so fast and doin wheelies but I dont give a flyin Fuc/<, I accept what ever card the lord hands me and will deal with it. Dont mean to sound like a dick or anything but thats how I feel. Enjoy the pics!http://photos.yahoo.com/garth285

·
Registered
695 Posts
a new motor that blow busas away? I'm interested !

Nice looking bike...the polished frame and swing arm looks very clean!

02 ZX6R (Yellow)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant tell anyone the motor thats goin into it yet but when its finished I'll consider talkin. The polishing was a 15 hour job but I think it was worth it, thanx.

·
Registered
158 Posts
has it been wrecked? if not your rear tire or subframe isn't straight.

btw, i hope you wear the gear cause road rash and skin grafts don't feel good and are expensive. i'm young, like you, its safer on a race track and your mom wont get mad at you there.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it was laid down by the guy I bought if from and it bent the sub-frame. I always wear pretty protective stuff but I still dont have leathers yet.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well so long to that bike, I have the story in the general area under 99 zx6r parts for sale. This eats royal shit!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi m8 reading your post i guess you must have balls the size of soccer balls,popping wheelies after just 6 weeks and long ones by the sound of it.
My question to you is what is your technique and can you give me some tips.

ninja21..

keep it sunny side up and kick ass..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.