Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im planning on doing some graphic on my 04rr this winter. Cant decide yet, but i kno i want something clean looking.... heres wut i came up with on photoshop. oOOo yea the rims will be painted gold also if i go with this look
any advice would be great... tanxs in advance.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I know its orange but it looks red, all you have to do to set it off is put some golden arches on the tank and paint Im lovin it on the side. haha jk

I like it I would def. rock it.

But what would I know I wear oink helmets;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Originally posted by Munchy
10 piece chicken McNuggets please.
I was thinking the same thing, all you would need is Ronald McDonald helmet to match :D In the end who cares what we think, as long as you like it is what truly matters. :)

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I don't know if I love it, or hate it. It would probably look better in person due to the orange looking red in the picture.. but I'm undecided.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
i dont like it. thats just my opinion though. white would look good, or mabe you could do a plasma blue and like a plasma orange. that would look cool mabe.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys... tanx for the responds... some were hilarious and some were informative. but i did a search on bike pics and came across this....
http://bikepics.com/pictures/434770/
i really like the graphics, simple but still has a nice look.... i feel that my 04s outdated, so this should give some lift to it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lets see what a black main and rear with a white line of seperation. I think it would look sick but am not a photoshopper

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.