Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The RR comes with a matching hugger and I have a Targa fender eliminator,power commander and a TwoBros. X-metal carbon fiber C-4 exhaust which I love. The sound is deep not loud and I did notice a slight increase in power in my mid-range even before I put the power commander on. Oh yeah my front sprocket goes on today. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
How long did it take for you to hook up the power cammander and was it easy to do? I'm thinking of getting one to put on for my fall project along with a K&N filter. How long did it take for you to hook it up and is it just a plug in type setup with no wire splicing.

Your pipe looks sweet on your RR. I have the Carbon Akrapovic slip on version.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It took me about an hour to hook up the power commander because you have to take the gas tank completely off(not just lift the front like the instructions said.)and the little allen head screws you need to loosen to take the air box off are a bitch to get to. Make sure you have a 3mm allen wrench.But once you get everything off the commander plugs right in. One other thing make sure you get the PCIII USB model. They are much easier to program.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.