Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there I was flipping through the channels, and the only thing on was Superbikes. So I start watching, and find the episode is all about MotoGp at Laguna. Nice, finally, a good episode. Then about halfway through the show, it does a sweeping shot of some of the bikes, and there sits my orange Kawi. I had to rewind it a couple times (I have DVR) to make sure, and it was definitely my bike. Guess that takes my 15 minutes of fame away, and I didnt even get to be in it!

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
yea, didn't they say something about it was a shame that ugly ass orange bike was in the shot? j/k dude

·
Registered
563 Posts
My bike and a few buddies have a standing roll on the 'Veronica Mars' TV show. They have a biker gang and need bikes. Its pretty cool to have my bike get paid to be on film. I don't even have to be there when they film but I stick around to see if I can spot Kristen Bell.

Its kinda sad, I've got all the episodes my bike is in on TiVo at my house. If anyone knows how I can get the video onto my computer I can post it up.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by trig
Shit I may have seen it if I wasn't looking at the Umbrella Girls that help the racers "stay focused". ;)
Now see, if they showed my bike in the middle of the umbrella girls part, I probably wouldnt of noticed. But luckily, it was a few seconds after commercial that they showed it. It was acutally twice, buy who is counting? :D

·
Registered
700 Posts
haha, I remember seein that orange zx6r. good shit

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Certainly wasnt many of them. I saw one other orange ZX6R, one orange ZX10R, and one Z1000.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.