Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well let me start off with how much I love this little bike.:p Just painted my front fender flat black and tinted my windscreen. I am at 4127 miles and about to change to synthetic at 4500 miles. Its amazing how good it feels when you do something small for your bike. Anyways let me know what you think about my little fender painting. And make sure you check all your bolts and tighten them up! I lost one of my rearset bolts! Safe Riding Everyone!

Missing bolt!

·
Registered
66 Posts
looks like u did a very clean job on it, rep for u. im waiting on parts to come in and im putting them all on at one time leds,yoshi exhaust, hids, halo kit and custom seat cover along with frame sliders ill post tons of pics on everything

·
Registered
204 Posts
looks great.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Holy crap, it looks like you did a really good job on the fender. You should add a little more flat black to the rest of the bike! It would look sick.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys and make sure you didn't look past my post saying to check your bolts!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Normally I don't like the look of blacking out body parts, but it really balances the look of your bike. Nice job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts