Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havn't posted any pics of my latest bike yet. Here it is.

So far: powdercoated rearsets, Leo Vince exhaust, fender kit, smoked flushmounts, seat cowl.

Next: Power commander with dyno tune, SS brake lines.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
i like how far the leo vince sticks out, not too far... i think all the others are ugly and stick out way too far... good looking bike

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
good looking bike....Nothing like a clean black bike, that isnt lowered and stretched...

·
Registered
571 Posts
Nice looking bike! Thanks for the pics of the Leo Vince exhaust, I've been having a hard time locating good pics of it. Do you have the street insert for muffler? I'm wondering what the sound difference really is with it installed or if it's more of a politically correct thing they did.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, mine didn't come with the street insert. It sounds great. I really wanted the akra or muzzy at first, but as soon as I saw the Leo Vince, I had to have it. Thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Registered
264 Posts
great looking bike i just bought a black 636 also. i was looking at buying a yoshi rs-5 but i like the way your bike looks with the leo. is that a slip on or a full system. thanks for the great pics.

·
Registered
50 Posts
How does the leo sound?? I was just looking at those and am up between that and the akra. The only issue I had was the leo is more round and less oval (I thought it would look like crap... but it doesn't). Nice ride tho... I have its twin.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its just a slip on, and it sounds great. Smooth and deep. It's louder than my 05 zzr600 with an akra. I got it from starcycle.com for 450 shipped, I beleive the listed price on the site is higher, but I had them match the imotorcyclestore.com price. Beware of the ones on ebay, most of them do not include the FI light fix for some reason. I asked all of the ebay sellers that were selling it at that time and they all didn't include the FI light fix.

When I first was shopping for my exhaust I was all set getting a small oval pipe (akra, muzzy), but after looking at all of them, I think the Leo looks the best.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.