Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My BOTM entry for August...

...don't really care if you agree or not. I like it alot lol.

It's a 2008 ZX6R SE.
Stock other than T-Rex Sliders.

First brand new bike but second bike put over 25,000kms on the last one. I'll prob be a little nicer to this one. I know some hate the grahics but I have also run into some that love them...kinda like the PT cruiser when it came out. I hated that but love my bike. Don't worry I'm not seeking anyone's approval either. Just wanted to show her off is all.

Habs

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice look, but like 03'636 said ditch the license plate holder, oh but I am sorry about your taste in hockey teams though that is a real travesty.LOL.
I would ditch the fender but they're cracking down on modded bikes here. I don't want to draw any more attention than riding a sportbike already does so it's gonna have to stay till the heat comes down a bit.

As for the hockey team it could be way worse...I could be a Leaf fan. Then I might as well be riding a Honda.

Habs

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mods

As long as you stay within the highway traffic act your good ie an integrated tail light with license plate alumination they cant say shit by law thats the only requirement for the ass end of any bike.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
...don't really care if you agree or not.

Don't worry I'm not seeking anyone's approval either. Just wanted to show her off is all.

This dude has got to be the most hardcore man alive...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This dude has got to be the most hardcore man alive...
Hard core not at all. I just don't own a bike for the LCF that's all. Proud of it, love riding it and just wanted to tell the world...if that's your definition of hard core I do feel sorry for you, well just a little lol.

Habs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.