Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some people have asked me to post more pics of my helmet so here they are, hope you like them.
could not help throwing in a few of my ride :D

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
sick helmet! saw the first few pictures and was going to comment about how you need a shield, but then I saw you had one... Looks great!

Should have had a spare visor painted as well.. I've seen some painted visors that carry on the design of the helmet but do not interfere with vision. Check out the Gator Glass website for examples.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Looks sick man. How much did that set you back?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a friend of mine here did it for me, my concept, took us a few days to work it out so it did not look over the top, I recon its perfect

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Really good looking lid.

·
Moderhater
62,425 Posts
Pretty good looking helmet. More importantly is it D.O.T. and S.N.E.L.L. approved and do you believe this helmet will save your life if an accident happened.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by pipedown
Pretty good looking helmet. More importantly is it D.O.T. and S.N.E.L.L. approved and do you believe this helmet will save your life if an accident happened.
???

It's a fucking Shark helmet...

·
Registered
320 Posts
i wish that the skull wasnt so blurry looking, otherwise it would have been a really sick helmet.

·
Moderhater
62,425 Posts
Sorry I am not familiar with shark riding aparel, considering your be-littling retort to my post; please excuse my ignorance as if I knew it were good or bad product then I would not have asked the question! Just looking out for other riders. You shoud read my post in two wheeled discussion in the topic "I got hit broadside and hurt bad", Because my shoei helmet saved my months ago. Shoei and Arai is all I know and other misc- helmet brands. So is Shark good or is it Shit?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.