Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took some pictures of my bike after a bath. And shortened blinkers.

(sorrie about the quality)

and i know the license plate is a lil bit to much to the left but i am in the works of a new kit and also puig windscreen is on the way.

Also have a custom flush mount turn signal kit for the front and rear in the werks. should be done by next week. will definatly show pics and i think will clean up the rear a lot.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Looks nice....and clean.

Looks good. Makes me wish my cowl would hurry up and come in.... still back ordered... /cry
Tell me about it! I ordered mine in JUNE!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just got my flush mount signals today. Took like 15mins to install.
i am waiting for the rear ones to get here. i am not saying where i got any of it yet cuz i dont want my idea stolen for the rear ones.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
i am not saying where i got any of it yet cuz i dont want my idea stolen for the rear ones.
That's just a tad bit selfish and on the verge of immature...:rolleyes:

Reactions: TheDuck

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
Just got my flush mount signals today. Took like 15mins to install.
i am waiting for the rear ones to get here. i am not saying where i got any of it yet cuz i dont want my idea stolen for the rear ones.
Blast! I was going to do it BEFORE you and then ride up to Seattle and tell everyone I thought of it first!

... Well played dimadozenn :cool: I await your next move...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you guys are funny. honestly how hard is to look online for some flushmount signals. you can go to ebay and they are all over the place. for instance the front ones are lockhart philips. yippee how hard was that to see. there are previous threads for flushmounts. i am just trying to make my bike more unique than yours and not have every single bike the same damn thing, its get a lil over played.

·
Registered
560 Posts
you guys are funny. honestly how hard is to look online for some flushmount signals. you can go to ebay and they are all over the place. for instance the front ones are lockhart philips. yippee how hard was that to see. there are previous threads for flushmounts. i am just trying to make my bike more unique than yours and not have every single bike the same damn thing, its get a lil over played.
YEAH!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.