Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there's a girl in the car I always let people win. Like one time this guy in a Cavalier wanted to race me (I have a Camaro also) and I looked and it was me and my buddy and the guy in the Cavalier was with his girlfriend so I was like "allright buddy"

I gave it full and I beat him from the start but then after being a car and a half away I was like "why bother" and let him "win" so he can be cool infront of his girlfriend. I have nothing to prove.

When you're on your bike just say "This 2 stroke with 120HP can eat that 8 cylinder peice of crap alive!"

A computer is only as smart as the person sitting infront of it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I was at a stop light with a very nice sounding Camaro...00 or 01, I think. Anyway, he was some kid, if I had to guess around 17 or 18 years old, with his girl friend. I pretty much knew we were going to race when the light turned green, but still wasn't 100 percent sure. This is in the middle of OKC so it was kind of dangerous, but once we got going and I knew he was trying to race me....IT WAS ON!!!

This was a pretty damn fast car he had, by the time I hit 2nd gear and was at about 10000 RPMs, I still hadn't blown him out yet. Then as speeds got to get a little extreme, around 110 (on city streets) I see a car pulling out quite a bit a head of me into my lane...so I let the throttle go...and the camaro zoomed past me. Really I didn't lose, I just ran out of good road, but it still sucked because now that kid thinks he's fucking cool because he "thinks" he beat a sport bike.

:(

02 ZX6R (Yellow)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Little f'er. I would have followed him adn then kicked his ass or got my ass kicked. If if I lost I know I would get a few shots in to mess up his day! I hate young bastards, even when I was young I hated jsut about everyone my age!

PGH, PA

·
Registered
720 Posts
I can't believe it! You lost! Were you red lining it? Was your head tucked in? And letting a 17-18 year old win.
Your a dishonor to the Ninja clan! Remove yourself from here at once!
Just playing about the last part..

You gota have balls like these to drive a bike!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Originally posted by beezer

When you're on your bike just say "This 2 stroke with 120HP can eat that 8 cylinder peice of crap alive!"

Two stroke ??? Who's riding a two stroke ? I had an RM250 a few years ago... wouldn't TOUCH a Camaro though... ;)[}:)]

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
maybe you dont know how to race someone? thats probably why the camaro kept up, you should of took him quick...anything made by GM that is.:D

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

·
Registered
720 Posts
That's what i'm sayin arturo! Bikes should only lose to 1 thing...........another bike!
Thats all

You gota have balls like these to drive a bike!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
yeah that and "the flash"! superman, well maybe on his good day.

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

·
Registered
695 Posts
2 things to why I lost...

1. I got a bad start because I wasn't quite sure if we were going to race (it was at a stop light)

2. I had to back off the throttle after reaching 90 mph REALLY quick because there was a car pulling into MY (not his) lane up ahead.

Fact is...if that race would have taken place on a track or completely deserted road and I would have gotten a better start...I would have won....

But it still sucks! [|)]

02 ZX6R (Yellow)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You will meet him again. Look at it from this point of view. The shiny part stayed up :) and THAT is the most imporant!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.