Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know most of you guys hate extended bikes. to each there own im posting this just cuz i wanna give you something to look at. i plan too continue chroming things out and doing a custom paint job on it. all i do is cruise so im well aware of how bad it worx in the twistes. :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
awesome looking bike man, buddy of mine had something real close to that. was set up for drag till nitrous ate the engine.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Looks like you lowered a little also, Not bad looking. The way I see it, it's your bike and your money... do with what u want...May not be everyone's style but that is what makes us so unique

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Not a fan, but if thats what makes you like riding go for it...

You are already Good by me, as you said it dont handle for shit..being some of the guys on here will be like yeah my 6 inch stretched bike can handle like the best MotoGP bike, and all kinds of dumb shit..

[:M10]

G

·
Originally posted by jdgun_13
Not a fan, but if thats what makes you like riding go for it...

You are already Good by me, as you said it dont handle for shit..being some of the guys on here will be like yeah my 6 inch stretched bike can handle like the best MotoGP bike, and all kinds of dumb shit..

[:M10]
[:+1]

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oxford i dont see any benefits for crusin... it does prevent me from trying to get ballzy and doing wheelies tho. lol cuz itll never happen. so it keeps me outta trouble :) and thats always good on the wallet.. cuz its looking mighty empty right now haha

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
cool. like some of the others, i'm not a fan of stretched bikes, but it's completely legit since you didn't run your mouth about it. whatever creams your twinkie man! by the way, who is the seat cowl by? i like the low profile! how is the paint match? in the pictures, it looks a little off. but that could be the lighting

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Screw the haters, you bought the bike do whatever you want to it.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I GOT THE SEAT COWL FROM DEVIL BIKES. I THINK ITS AN EXOTIC BIKES COWL. IT WAS GREEN HAD IT SPRAYED SILVER. THE PAINT IS OFF. ITS DARKER AND HAS MORE FLAKE. NO BIG DEAL THO. WHEN I GET LOOT IMMA GET A NEW PAINT JOB HOPEFULLY.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i like it i love it ill post some pics of my 10 extended..

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by inked out trucca
thanx. i got the extention and the polish frame n arm by cycle innovations in rahway nj.
How much did it cost to have your frame, sub-frame and swingarm polished?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.