Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm new here and I'm expecting to learn alot about bikes in general not just mine specifically. i'm more of a do-it-yourselfer as opposed to getting someone else to do it for me. Here are some pics of my bike.

we dont allow people to post copyrighted material here. consider this your first and only warning.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congrats on the bike. I am learning on a 636 also. If you're anything like me and start your mods the day you get her home from the dealership, keep us updated with pictures:D Get an F.E. quick!!!!
Ride Hard and Ride Safe! Heres my baby, before I removed all the stickers, installed the clear flushmounts, black double bubble, and the black fairing bolts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice bike xbones, very sleek, what are these black fairing bolts keep hearing about? man that sounds like a stupid question, but either way cool bike. will

·
Registered
259 Posts
[:Welcome] aBoard..... Take your time if your learning on the 636 it's alot of bike for a noob! MSF COURSE!!!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun and ride safe.

--David

·
Registered
220 Posts
Originally posted by fishgutdumper
Nice bike xbones, very sleek, what are these black fairing bolts keep hearing about? man that sounds like a stupid question, but either way cool bike. will
When I removed the stickers and ordered the black double bubble i realized the only real thing that wasn't blacked out were the little chrome allen head fairning bolts. So i went to my local bolt/nut shop and got a set of black ones. I'll post some pics when I get them. They look sick...atleast I think so.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sweet bike. I also got a 636 as my first ever bike. Been riding since April and so far so good. Just go easy on it, respect it, and you'll be fine. ride safe ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.