Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm slowly making the change from sports cars to sports bike. I'm hungry for knowledge and can pick up on stuff quickly. I currently own a 2004 ZX6R. I've had it since 2007. Unfortunately it hasn't seen the road in about a year. I desperately need to fix it...I miss riding it. Hopefully, this forum will be an excellent resource for information. I'm going to make it point to contribute as much as I can (...I have a demanding career). I look forward to being a bigger part of the Kawi community.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
welcome to KF

you have fucking epic roads your way.. get up with "cyberdos" on here. he will school you, young padiwan.

i fix shit.. sometimes. just post the question. i'll reply with something that probably isn't socially acceptable.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to KF, being a new rider myself I don't have much knowledge to share. I can assure you however that any questions or concerns you might have there seems to be someone here able to answer them!

Enjoy your time here and ride safe!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
welcome to KF

you have fucking epic roads your way.. get up with "cyberdos" on here. he will school you, young padiwan.

i fix shit.. sometimes. just post the question. i'll reply with something that probably isn't socially acceptable.
Just be careful, Cyberdos often wants more than just a riding partner. :D

Welcome! So what is wrong with your ride exactly?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts