Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as you can see, I am a huge Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan. I had this idea a few weeks ago and found the full size decals on ebay. I used my plain black Scorpion helmet that they threw in with the bike purchase. What do you guys think.

Keith

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i think that the colts are better or maybe even denver

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
uh uh uh, "RAIDERS" "RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS""RAIDERS"

·
Registered
56 Posts
bad ass idea!

I live 10 mins fromt he staduim,we cant WAIT for the season to start!Me and a friend was just discussing yesterday that we need to land a few home game tickets.

Its good to see fans from other cities.

Keep in touch with me through tout the season..
Ill try to get pics and show you how Tampa gets with home games.. :)

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
raider games are fun to go to, if your wearing the right colors, otherwise youll get your ass beat and your ride smashed to shit. i thought the challege was between the two teams on the field, not the fans in the stands. The raiders fans are a bunch of fuckin thugs and look like they belong in jail. thats where im going to keep it, i go any further theyll be coming for me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The good thing about my teams fanatics is, they are prepared to set fire to the city of Oakland whether we win or lose. GO RAIDERS!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
That looks sick. On that note I can't wait for football season. Go J!E!T!S! and Giants. The Bucks are going to win alot of games this season!

·
Registered
345 Posts
LET'S GO LIONS!!!!

Don't know who's going to be throwing for us this year. But rest assure he'll be better then Joey "Ballgame" Harrington.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Falcons!!! I say that because I'm a big Mike Vick fan. VA Tech is 30 minutes south of me and they're my fave college team too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
NICE HELMENT BUT SRY I WOULD HAVE TO SAY BEARS WITH THE DEFFENSE THEY GOT AND HOPFULLY THE OFFENSE WILL BE NICE THIS YEAR

I LIKE THE HELMENT THOUGH THAT COOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.