Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about a month ago, i posted about my friend who was riding around on her bf's bike with no gear and how pissed i was. well today she sends me this picture of her bf....thankfully she was in a cage next to him and not riding with him.

do i need to say anything else?

the picture would only be better if he were on a gixxer.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
It's a bird, it's a plane....no it's Super Squid! Wow thats the textbook example of a squid, I can't imagine getting anymore squidly then that.

·
Registered
602 Posts
so where is the tail fairing? did he bust it up doing whooolies?

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
What an ass hat...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Uh, your concerns for your friends safety with this guy might be justified. You are right, nothing more need be said except perhaps that a helmet isn't required in this case, it appears there is nothing worthwhile to protect. Not to be harsh or anything.

·
Registered
149 Posts
You are right ninja vanish, we are being too hard on him, he has eye protection and it looks like he has a hat on too (hat backwards because it would be stupid to stunt on bike with hat on forwards). For all we know he is wearing sunscreen as well. ;)

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im pretty sure that's a Guinness hat....ill give him props for that but he's still a retard

N

·
0 Posts
he probably cant even do wheelies and had to resort to learning the oh so difficult superman trick. im sure the gf thinks he's just such a great rider. [:Squid]

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I am desperate to find people to ride with in my area cause only a couple of my friends ride....but even with as hard up as I am to find people to ride with, I would not ride with someone that stupid. If any of my friends were that stupid I would also be sure to tell them. I would rather risk having my friend pissed at me, then risk losing a friend cause they were being stupid.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I got dibs on the can and the rear hugger when he goes down.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Originally posted by FightingFalcon
about a month ago, i posted about my friend who was riding around on her bf's bike with no gear and how pissed i was. well today she sends me this picture of her bf....thankfully she was in a cage next to him and not riding with him.

do i need to say anything else?

the picture would only be better if he were on a gixxer.
yamahas are just as bad as Suzuki so dont just try and bash them. Look at all the asians that own a R1 or R6 that wont wear lids because they have to have their bangs all done up n shit.

Suzuki has a bad image because they are such a good bike and have had the Suzuki=great bike shown in competition.

Im not sayin kawi's are a good bike shit I ad one and it was one of the best bikes I've ever riden.

I chose to state my opinion because I can speak from both sides I've owned both bikes and most of the people on here have not even riden a newer GSXR.

Flame if you want but its the truth

·
Registered
622 Posts
^ bro, i gave up this fight a long time ago...... i went from a ZX-9 to a gsxr 750 and haven't look back since (well maybe just to see the 636s in my rear view... J/K;)) people that are brand loyal will never get the full enjoyment of the sport....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.