Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered the front sprocket 1 down. leaving the back stock for now. i like that you cant see the frt hahaha!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i just ordered the front sprocket 1 down. leaving the back stock for now. i like that you cant see the frt hahaha!
Or if your really sneaky go down 2 in front. Its exactly the same as going down one in front and up 3 in the rear. Also makesure to get a speedoheeler and hide it well. Cause when your friends see your speedo reading 10 higher then everyone elses while they are ridding right next to you they will know whats up.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Or if your really sneaky go down 2 in front. Its exactly the same as going down one in front and up 3 in the rear. Also makesure to get a speedoheeler and hide it well. Cause when your friends see your speedo reading 10 higher then everyone elses while they are ridding right next to you they will know whats up.
If you really want to whomp on your friends I'd suggest taking a race school.

Do you really get close enough to look at your friends speedo?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Your telling me yo have never ridden down the street sharing a lane with a friend before. You can look over really quickly and see there speed. Im talking like in a 30 mph zone.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my friend has a plus 2 rear i rode next to him curious how much it was off at 40 and it wasnt off at all we both read 40. race school is coming soon dont worry

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my one friend rides same bike as me but stock exhaust geared down. i already beat him but his exhaust is on the way. other friends ride gsxr750s, honda 600s, busas,1000s etc. pretty much everything. the only bikes i have trouble with from a launch is my boys older zx6r thats geared big time (hes in 3rd im in first) and a honda 600 worked. i catch the honda in 3rd everytime and pass him. after the gearing change though hes gonna have problems lol.
i should mention for me to outlaunch those bikes im pretty much riding the clutch out 60ft.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so i put on the sprocket today and wow big difference. i was smiling inside my helmet when i grabbed 2nd and the frt end shot up. no more lag in 1st gear. the only problem now is if i dont let it wheelie, im getting bad headshake like i used to on my 636. i guess ill get used to it until i can afford a damper.
overall im very pleased with just the -1 frt sprocket.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts