Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name i Sean I am 19, married and I have a 2 month old daughter. I live in southeastern Oklahoma and recently bought a 1998 Ninja 250 as my first bike. Unfortunetly I only got the privilege of putting 1700 miles on it before a lady pulled out in front of me causing me to rear end her 2 days ago, I walked away with some bad road rash to my hands and arm, and a real sore neck from my helmet hitting the back of her car, but thankfully I am still alive to ride another day...just not on this bike...I wasn't speeding, and I wasn't doing any stunts, just trying to go to work and support my family, unfortunetly people don't look twice.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Sorry to hear about your crash, man. People in cars will do that shit all the time. Pull out in front of you, try to merge into you (no matter how loud your exhaust), slam on their brakes, tailgate....the list goes on. On a bike you've gotta be both defensive AND offensive. Also, gloves and a jacket would have prevented your road rash. If it's too hot to wear gear, then drive a car. Not bustin' your balls, just giving advice. No matter how hot it is, I still have on a jacket, gloves, boots, and jeans. Glad to hear you walked away pretty much unscaved.

Welcome to the forum and good luck getting a new bike (I assume you will since you signed up here).

And dang, 19 and married already? Good luck with that, man.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts