Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone wish me luck this is my last chance to walk on and get into the MRP at my university if I do not get in I have to wait until next year:( thing that sucks about that is I put a deposit down on my bike already and am first on the list would opt out but don't want to lose my spot so wish me luck.
J.G

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they are the same thing my school just calls it a different name, the schools name is "Motorcycle rider program" ....ok thanks alot.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I assume the MRP is free or really cheap at your school that's why you are taking it there? You can always go to the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's website and look up who else is offering the class. They generally go for $200-300 but it's worth it if you want to ride your bike soon.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup guys your right its a deposit on the 250.....i almost went with a 2000 something gsxr but only because I could get it for cheap but went ahead and bit the bullet and put a deposit on the 250. I decided it would be better to start on something small rather than big and mess up. plus i can get back most of the money for the 250 when and if i decided to graduate to a larger bike.

Yeah CHenc544 it is only twenty bucks at my school and they give that back to you eventually so making it free (im going to just donate my twenty) if i ever get in the class. I know i could spend the money but I surely dont have have that plus the money for gear and the bike so Im just going to have to wait.

UNFORTUNATELY guys i didn't get into the class so I will be checking every week so I can get in over the spring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts