Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
/forum/uploads/steve p/jy26-004.jpg /forum/uploads/steve p/jy26-005.jpg /forum/uploads/steve p/jy26-006.jpg /forum/uploads/steve p/jy26-007.jpg /forum/uploads/steve p/jy26-010.jpg

·
Registered
119 Posts
IN CRE DI BAL

Wow awsome bike Steve is that all chrome? It most have cost you big big big bucks to do all that to your bike even the frame!!!! Amazing![:M120][:M109]

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Very Very Sweet!! /forum/images/mod_smilie_sign_10.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes it is all chrome. i have about 4500.00 in chrome. the plastic was done in texas at ava finishing. the magnesium engine covers were done in massachusetts at american electroplating. all of the aluminum was done in california at d&s custom plating. thanks for the comments,,,,steve.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Damn STEVE P.,that's a very sweet ass bike man......Can you take a high quality pic..I would like to use it as a wallpaper.If you don't mind me doing that..Thanks

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
amazing! do you even ride the bike, i wouldnt.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i am not sure how much weight it added to it, who cares(lol). i will email you a pic of it TECH T and let me know if it good enough. yes i have heard about the front shock adjustment being gold a couple of times now so i guess i am going to have to do something about it. yes i ride it, i am trying to break it in so i can get on with the next addition to it (turbo) weeeee!!! i have all the parts for it, i have to make the plumbing and get it ironed out. i will keep it's progress updated. thanks for the compliments,,,,steve.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
that is one tight ass bike man, but ive told you this before. turbo!? damn son you doing the damn thang. wish i had the loot to do shit like that to my bike. but in due time. bad ass bike man, keep that baby on two!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.