Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far on my blue 03' 636 ive done huge industries black frame sliders, targa rear fender eliminator with clear short stalks front and rear and a set of lockhart gold angle cut pegs. I need to get a new pipe and a powercommander. I'm between the micron high mount in black, m4 highmount, and the hindle high mount. What do you all think i should go with? I want a pretty loud pipe that sounds clean, looks and fits top notch, i will not justify the $$$ for akrapovic(looks good but WAY too much cash for me to blow when im trying to build a show car...)

·
Registered
700 Posts
all those exhausts look good as a high mount. the question is what are you willing to spend? The Hindle is prolly the cheapest, then the M4, then Micron

·
Registered
21 Posts
there is a guy on ebay that is selling akras for $450 I got mine from him and very happy. just take a look i think this is the best sounding pipe and I get more compliments from that then anything else. His seller name is 58cycle. just give it a look

·
Registered
471 Posts
Go with M4 it gives the most foot room. Other than that, get some velocity stacks before a PCIII. The stock ECU can adjust enough for a slip-on & at most you'll get 2 hp, for $300...not worth it IMO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.