Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've bought a new bike. As obvious, I'll keep my '02 636, but I needed something more agile, lighter, cheaper and comfier to ride in the city, everyday. The cobbled streets, the potholes that spread like fungus, the cagers, sidewalks, electric-cart rails, everything is slowly killing my baby. It could not go on, so I've decided to buy this new Honda. 125 cm3, 120 kg. Cheap, mono-cylinder, 4-stroke. Just what I needed. This way I can commute daily and enjoy my green machine in the weekends, and bigger rides.

Here it is, the Honda XR 125 L (2003 model):

·
Registered
192 Posts
Originally posted by Synd

I've bought a new bike. As obvious, I'll keep my '02 636, but I needed something more agile, lighter, cheaper and comfier to ride in the city, everyday. The cobbled streets, the potholes that spread like fungus, the cagers, sidewalks, electric-cart rails, everything is slowly killing my baby. It could not go on, so I've decided to buy this new Honda. 125 cm3, 120 kg. Cheap, mono-cylinder, 4-stroke. Just what I needed. This way I can commute daily and enjoy my green machine in the weekends, and bigger rides.

Here it is, the Honda XR 125 L (2003 model):
Post the pic. I wanna see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.