Congratulations!

Mmm, dat undertail! Clean swingarm. Pan around to the 3/4--

OH GOD THE EYES! :violent:

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Congratulations!!

Nice bike Tronix102!

Not a big fan of the "EYES" but still a good looking bike.

;)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks ... I wasnt to found of the "eyes" either but the beam pattern is SOOO much better than the round lights.

First mod - fly screen and frame/axle sliders.

:) I am gonna make a video of it tomorrow

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Is that a 600ish CC? I know nothing about them.

Looks like it should be fun to ride. You do a wheelie yet? LOL

Have fun.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
ya i just gotta baby it a little since it only has 1 mile on it when delivered today :p
No, no you don't. Just ride it like you normally would, but hold off dogging it until after the first oil change.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Well I put 112 miles on her today and the my gas light went on... i guess it wasnt a full tank from the dealer... fuckers.
Of course not. When I bought my ZZR new I think those clowns gave me like 2 gallons of gas. Needless to say I got to use my fuel petcock in the middle of the fuckin' street sitting in a left turn lane. The bike died and I was like "what the deuce??? This bitch is brand new. Oohhh, here's this knob thingy the dealer told me about."

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thank you ... I thought I would miss my ninja 250 but holy shit this bike is ALOT of fun. I didnt even get past 6k rpm and this thing hauls major ass.

First impressions:

Clutch - much stronger pull than the 250 but very smooth
Throttle - first time riding a FI bike, you have to be VERY gentle with it, it is very sensitive but power is smooth also.
Power - holy crap this thing is fast
Gas milage - went 112 miles and my fuel light went on... that means like 29 mpg but I dont think the dealer "filled" it.

They say the bike should get 36 city 54 highway once broken in.

Overall - extremely happy. I'll be doing my review of the nina250 on my youtube channel shortly.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts