Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
sup everybody? im aaron i live in mass near the cape...imma zx6rr newbie lol

well...

just got my bike today late this afternoon and put 11 miles on it before the sun starting goin down ("still only got my permit") :D.

for a first time bike it's not bad at all. i find it not all that different from my dirtbikes that i used to have. only major difference is leaning in to the turns
other than that piece of cake. i love the bike though runs super smooth and feels light as a feather. but im definately gonna work on breaking it in tomorrow if it's nice out. also can't wait to get rid of that ugly rear fender and those big ass front turn signals hehe hopefully my stuff i ordered will be here by next tuesday then i can get some updated pics.

-Aaron
03' ZX-6RR

· Registered
20 Posts
what's up guys?

hehe ya those mirrors are tricky as hell! so anyway i've had my bike now for a full week and all i gotta say is DAMN!!! i love it alot and the lime green i've noticed turns alot of heads when im goin down the street or maybe it's just me speeding :D. anyway i gotta give kawasaki 2 thumbs up for making such a sweet bike for this year. not only is the styling sexy but the bike really flows and that front break is deadly powerfull! so for those out there that are thinking of getting a 2003 6r or 6rr don't think just get one you'll be glad you did.

-Aaron
03' ZX-6RR

· Registered
20 Posts
ya i'd say i picked the RR cause of the color and the fact they even had one in stock. i didn't really see myself on a black or silver bike and red...well i got a red car. but i do really like the blue 6r i think thats a very sharp looking color and it was my 2nd choice. but now that i think about it maybe i could have taken a trip to canada and snagged a lime green 636 or even just buy the green plastic from the uk or something i guess it's a bit late for that though lol. as for racing i don't really know of any tracks in my area. i'd love to do a track day or something. i could always use my town as a race track i know when the cops change shifts! :D

-Aaron
03' ZX-6RR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.