1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
wow looks sic! i like it alot..

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
wonder if you can purchase JUST the part that goes on the upper from the ram air up :headscratch: where'd ya get that at??

What kinda tire you got on the back. please tell me thats not your street tire?
looks like a pilot race ;) (killer fucking tires when warm)

·
Registered
213 Posts
upper is sick the graphics are nice... but the monster m lloks like garbage....

and i am not sold on the black tail

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
VERY DECENT!

Awesome man!

but..

What kinda tire you got on the back. please tell me thats not your street tire?
This has been my track bike for the past 2 years those are track tires dunlops 209gp . Ive just recently turned her back into a street bike. Got the new zx10 for the track now!!!

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
This has been my track bike for the past 2 years those are track tires dunlops 209gp
damn i was WAY off :( (the front looks like a pilot though) how good were them 209's??

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
209's OWN. I just bought two soft compund UK sets. :crazyloco:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks good man!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very nice. Have any better day time pics? Just getting some ideas.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Hey...I know you....I think. I met you in March at Jennings GP. Your buddy sold some race bodywork to my buddy with the ZX10. I think you wanted my Monster Energy wristband on my front brake res.

Bike looks good man!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey...I know you....I think. I met you in March at Jennings GP. Your buddy sold some race bodywork to my buddy with the ZX10. I think you wanted my Monster Energy wristband on my front brake res.

Bike looks good man!

Yep thats me!!!:D How have you been? Im Still doing the track thing but Ive had to get some new street fairings to ride on the street gas prices killing me.. The track fairings are monster energy race replica as you know so I thought I might as well get motoGP race replica street fairings.. Been to Jennings lately I went about 3 weeks ago got down to a 1:24. Hope to see ya again.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
1:24....now that's fast! I'd be lucky to make it down south again next year. Cost me about $500 in gas alone to get there and back. We were thinking about possibly doing Barber in the spring...but maybe Jennings again. I'll pm ya if and when we know we're headed there.

Now that 1:24...was that on the new ten? How do you like it on the track?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Good looking bike...Now how about some nice daytime pics with a decent camera...Have always loved your bodywork and kinda copied it to some degree for my track body.

A green chain would be freaking awesome..(always wanted a green linked chain)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
is it just me or does it look like the paint on the tank doesn't match the body work? it could be the camera. other than that i think it looks good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts