Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I showed you pics of my bike before. Lets see what you guys think of it now! Man I know Im gonna get so shit for this.

So far I got the following.

Akrapovic slip-on
Brembo master cyclinder
goodridge -2 lines
EBC HH pads
Fabbri DB
Pazzo Shorty clutch lever
AFAM -1 front sprocket
Intergrated front turn signals
Removed exhaust valve
Suspension setup
custom mounted CRG

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Very nice, love that you took all those extra decals off, much cleaner.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Whyd you take off your decals? Are you ashamed to have a Gixxer? :D

Nice bike....I'm lovin the red clutch.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by FightingFalcon
Whyd you take off your decals? Are you ashamed to have a Gixxer? :D

Nice bike....I'm lovin the red clutch.
Honestly I still dont like Suzuki as a company. I like my bike and the 05/06 GSXR 1000 any other suzuki is shit.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I think the new Gixxers look sick! I have a friend who has a new 750 with just about everything you can do to it, and I loved the way the bikes looked.. then he stretched it out and lowered/strapped it. :(

Still, a great bike! I wouldn't mind having one in addition to my 636 but I don't find them to be comfortable, and they feel too narrow for my liking.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SwiftNinja
that exhaust looks much better than stock ones. r ur front signals the 2 little bulbs on each side in the headlight?
yeah. I love that they put running lights there cause it saved me some money on flush mounts

·
Registered
857 Posts
looks nice minus the exhaust it makes the underbelly look weird now i woulda went with the leo vince or soem other companies that keep the stock position and have a small can...

N

·
0 Posts
the more i look at it the more it makes me wanna remove my decals. hmmmmm, i may have something to do tomorrow.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Leanlow
looks nice minus the exhaust it makes the underbelly look weird now i woulda went with the leo vince or soem other companies that keep the stock position and have a small can...
Im going to put race fairings on so it wont look so out of place. Everybody on the gixxer forum hates the way the fairing looks once you put a aftermarket pipe on

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i like some bikes w/o graphics, but yours isn't one of them. it's a beautiful bike, don't get me wrong, but there's a lot of different color on the plastics. i know they aren't just pieced together, but to me, it looks like it. still a sweet bike though! how about some block-off plates to fill the gap?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by ninjakid04636
pretty sure he is a former kawi owner

yeah had an 05 ZX6R with 121hp at the wheel [:p] but a blonde and a mini van cut that ride short:(

·
Registered
443 Posts
sick ride. i love the clean fairings (no stickers).

i don't like how the exhaust looks but i love akra sooo... im stuck. haha. and for some reason i've never liked the look of a bike without mirrors.

i love the gixxer 750. i woulda picked that if it wasn't for the cost of insurance, the amount of people who have them (i like having something a bit more exclusive) and the fact that they are one of the most stolen bikes here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.