Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey, it looks like you attached them to the stock bracket I guess you would call it. Was it a direct bolt on or did you have to modify anything?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slight modification, nothing too bad. They came with their own bolts and nuts. First I flipped the rubber part of the stock bracket because it has two holes on each side, but I wanted the smaller hole towards the back, which fit the lights nice and snug. This makes it look flush with the stock bracket. I just inserted them in that hole the bracket had for the wires to come through. No cutting what so ever, except of course the wires. Then I inserted the nuts through the inside of the bracket and twisted the light from the outside and it was on in no time. I put every piece that would fit back on again and that was that.

These are LP lights. I believe these were for the front turn signals that come out the fairings on the side, such as the R6. I found out after the fact, but they fit nicely and worked just fine. They were 16 bucks!

I think for the brake light I will be smoking it to match. I wanted integrated, but I just don't want to catch the cops attention.

·
Registered
73 Posts
looks good :)

By the way I am a new memeber and trying to make a new posting. However, its telling me "You may not post new threads". Does any one know why or who should i contact to enable me to post. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts