Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very please with this ink job... This is a tat I designed myself. The artist did a very good job on this for me, unfortunately the pictures don't quite do it justice

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
This is my new tat in memory of my close homie that lost is life doing what he loved, riding his bike.
Rest In Peace homeboy

·
Registered
306 Posts
i still need to finish my leg piece, but i'm too broke to finish it, i already got about 10 hours, i'll see if i can get some pics up.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice ink guys... I have to get my new artist to touch up my first tat someone else did (armband)

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I enjoy body art.. but typically on other people. I don't have any of my own ink right now either, but that's mostly because I have not found anything that I can honestly say I want to have on my body for the rest of my life. If it's something that really truly means something to me, I would definitely consider it. Memorials are great tattoos, IMO.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zero I couldn't agree more.. The 2 tats I have, are what I have wanted for over 2 years. They symbolize my faith, and thus are a part of my life. Waiting has always been my advice for anyone thinking about ink. Make sure you know what you want before you go to the shop

·
Registered
310 Posts
Wasn't there a tat just like the first post on "Miami Ink"?.......It was a father and son who went in....could have been on another show, but looked very similar.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
which tat?? I have no idea if so man they stole my idea:D.... Heck i don't know. If you're talking about the 1 i said I designed, I have no idea, it has probably been done before somewhere, I just had never seen it, I knew what I wanted and drew it up

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow.. how much time in so far. Tons of shading going on there

·
Registered
945 Posts
Insane, Ive seen that piece before. I thought about getting it but figured I would run into someone somewhere that has it as well. Thats the only thing that sucks about off the wall pieces. I hate knowing someone has the same tattoo as me, it takes away the originality of it. It's a cool design either way.

I have 12 so far and counting, tryign to start a sleeve but keep getting randomness done so I dunno how well its all going to blend

·
Registered
337 Posts
Good looking tats. They are addicting. I need more but I am not sure what and where next. Here is my back.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
great looking dragons. A yin yang would cool right in the middle of them....with the black side of it to the right to contrast the dragon and y/y

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.