Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking around here awhile just reading and learning and figured I'd take a minute to introduce myself. I found this 2003 listed for sale on Craigslist yesterday afternoon and immediately went to look at it. The guy volunteered to hold it for me overnight until I could make a trip to the bank this morning. Anyway It's got almost 9 thousand miles and I got it for a steal at 1500$ with two jackets a helmet, a tank bag and a Givi trunk. I was just visiting my girlfriend and saw that it was nearby and I'm glad I checked it out immediately. The guy's phone was blowing up with people wanting to come check it out when I went to get it today.
Hope the pictures work...

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Much thanks guys. I'm stoked. I now have to save a little dough and take the MSF class which they now offer where I live thankfully.I also need buy a decent helmet. The oe the guy gave me with the bike is a tad big and has marks all over it making it obvious it's been dropped. I'm looking into the sparx line. Anybody have suggestions. Probably looking to spend around 130$.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Much thanks guys. I'm stoked. I now have to save a little dough and take the MSF class which they now offer where I live thankfully.I also need buy a decent helmet. The oe the guy gave me with the bike is a tad big and has marks all over it making it obvious it's been dropped. I'm looking into the sparx line. Anybody have suggestions. Probably looking to spend around 130$.
IMO, don't go cheap on a helmet. If the saying goes, you get what you pay for, is your brain really that inexpensive? That is not to say you can't buy quality for a low price, just some thing to consider ;).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.