Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking around here awhile just reading and learning and figured I'd take a minute to introduce myself. I found this 2003 listed for sale on Craigslist yesterday afternoon and immediately went to look at it. The guy volunteered to hold it for me overnight until I could make a trip to the bank this morning. Anyway It's got almost 9 thousand miles and I got it for a steal at 1500$ with two jackets a helmet, a tank bag and a Givi trunk. I was just visiting my girlfriend and saw that it was nearby and I'm glad I checked it out immediately. The guy's phone was blowing up with people wanting to come check it out when I went to get it today.
Hope the pictures work...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Even with the helmet on, I can see the big ass smile on your face.

Congrats and welcome the forum.

have fun, ride safe
:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Much thanks guys. I'm stoked. I now have to save a little dough and take the MSF class which they now offer where I live thankfully.I also need buy a decent helmet. The oe the guy gave me with the bike is a tad big and has marks all over it making it obvious it's been dropped. I'm looking into the sparx line. Anybody have suggestions. Probably looking to spend around 130$.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Much thanks guys. I'm stoked. I now have to save a little dough and take the MSF class which they now offer where I live thankfully.I also need buy a decent helmet. The oe the guy gave me with the bike is a tad big and has marks all over it making it obvious it's been dropped. I'm looking into the sparx line. Anybody have suggestions. Probably looking to spend around 130$.
IMO, don't go cheap on a helmet. If the saying goes, you get what you pay for, is your brain really that inexpensive? That is not to say you can't buy quality for a low price, just some thing to consider ;).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
woot! a new pre 08 owner. great lookin bike, you'll love it. now about that rear fender...
Yeah about the rear fender. What are my options for making it puurdy? I've had the hardest time finding info about the pre 08 models on this forum. The new model is as Beck says, "Where it's at."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts