Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my Motowerkz exhaust installed I was able to add some fun to my undertail. The Nitrous bottle seems to be a perfect fit. What do you think? The switch is on the left fairing and quickly accessible. The solonoid is under the tank and the jet is in the lower part of the air box, so all is hidden.

Attachments

·
Registered
592 Posts
Holy Shit man!

I must have missed your other posts. I think that looks great! Very clean install- do you any videos of that thing screaming down the road/track? I bet that bitch will FLY!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Absolutely works I still need to get is dynoed but for now MSP racing says I can just manually up the high side of the power commander when I want to use it. I tried hooking it up to the start button but I almost fried the solonoid so I just hooked it to the horn.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BCD not yet. Not sure how I can do that yet. I don't really have anyone to take a video. It is a small 30 sip of nitrous.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments. Hope to get it out to the track soon.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
so you are using a dry kit?

why not a wet kit, if you dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The main reason for the dry kit is ease of installation, not to mention this kit cost me next to nothing. Wet kits are much harder to install and tune. But wet kits will allow you to put out much much much more power. This is why you never see dry kids in real racing. My friend down the street has a 300 progressive shot of nitrous on his drag bike and you are not going to get that out of a dry shot.

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
Of course. But as you said the ease of a dry kit, is really not that bad of an idea for a power boost.

My camaro had a wet kit. I would never even think of using a dry kit. I also heard its more wear and tear on the engine.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
With my Motowerkz exhaust installed I was able to add some fun to my undertail. The Nitrous bottle seems to be a perfect fit. What do you think? The switch is on the left fairing and quickly accessible. The solonoid is under the tank and the jet is in the lower part of the air box, so all is hidden.
Looks bad! We just got some new decals in, if you want some? LMK.

·
Registered
618 Posts
isnt the switch in a horrible to reach spot when riding? i had the switch to my neons mounted on the right dash panel and could easily flick it with my finger.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
APR, Not really its right at my fingertips if I need it. The hard part would be resetting my power commander on the fly LOL. I'm not rich. The whole nitrous set up cost me $175.00 and I put it in myself. Oh yea and $12 to fill the tank.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice setup! Let's see some more pics!

Where in Ohio do you live? I'm down in Cincinnati.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. I have my tank off waiting to get filled. Jegs ran out of nitrous and I guess so did their supplier.

·
Registered
495 Posts
nicely done bro nicely done.

-sean

1 - 16 of 16 Posts