Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 203 zx6r saturday. I love this bike. It is my first bike but I have been riding before. You guys and gals will be seeing me around here quite a bit.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hey Dave! Welcome to the board....how's the bike react to I-4?? hehe...My best friend lives in downtown Orlando near church street and I've thought about visiting on my bike, but not sure I could put up with some of that nasty traffic!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Nasty Trafic? Do you even know what Nasty Trafic is?
I lived in Orlando for 4 years and believe you me....that is NOT Nasty Traffic.;)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Welcome to the board! Ride safe man, What they said about gear being your friend is so true! It should be written in stone!

Always ride protected! :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...Yeah I have a DSM and a jetski and truck. Too many toys....The DSM is for sale. We have about 8 guys in Orlando DSM that have bikes and we meet up at Walmart on Hwy50 (east colonial dr.) at about 8:00pm on Friday nights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings!
I'm new to this group/forum. I recently bought a 2000 ZX6R that had mostly been garaged for the last year as the owner sustained a hand injury and could no longer ride the bike. It was completly stock w/ 6600 easy miles on it. I have not been on a bike for 10 years and am very suprised at how much power this bike puts out. Look forward to getting to know you all!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Originally posted by Beowulf
Ummmm excuse the question but what is a DSM?? [:I]

Oooh and welcome to the board and safe riding. :)
DSM= Diamond Star Motors (I think). Mostly refers to the Mitsubishi Eclipse/ Eagle Talon, but also applies to pretty much any Mitsu. ;)

-Mikey (Converted car guy ;))

·
Registered
474 Posts
That's quick... but not as quick as my Firebird. ;)

My car is damn near as fast as my bike in the quarter, and faster on the top end. How sad is that? [}:)]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.