Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am new to this board. Yesterday I went and bought myself a 1997 ZX7R. I gave the guy 2200 for it. It has 17000 miles on it and needs the front fairing and the left rear fairing. Other than that the bike looks really good. It runs great also. I put about 100 miles on it last night after work. But I really need that front fairing. Do any of you guys know a good place to get them from?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked on there and it suck because I need the left tail sectoin and the have like 4 right tail sections. Anyway I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It really doesn't matter to me what color it is right now. I'm just trying to get all the peices. What peices where on the bike where painted silver. I'm thinking of painting it bgack green.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well everything is ordered for my bike and I'm so ready for it to come in. Right know I am just going to paint it black because this is only my second bike. The first bike being a ninja 250. So, I know I'm going to lay it over and I don't want to ruin an expensive paint job. But anyway, thanks alot guys for the help!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My buddy owns Ace Hardware here in Crystal Springs so he got me some kind of fusion paint. It is supposed to stick to plastic well. It looks really good. Then I went over it with a clear coat that I bought from Wal-mart. I'm really pleased.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I'm out tonight poping my bike up.(Whoever says that you can't power up a 750 is a liar) Anyway, so I bring it down and when I do the right peg bracket breaks.Does anyone a spare part they would sell?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.