Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

My next bike should be.....

907 views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  clutch_08 
#1 ·
Next summer I'm going to upgrade to a bigger bike. The two current options are the ZX-6R or the 848.
I'm going to be doing a lot of research between now and then, but just wanted to get some opinions as well.
....and go.
:)

#8 ·
Hey people, just say I am going to buy a bigger bike instead of I am going to UPGRADE(from my little 250) to a bigger bike The implied disrespect for the 250 is what pisses 250 owners off...Or better yet, don't bother posting it here. If you are asking for info on the bigger bikes, ask in appropriate forums. Why post it here where most riders ride 250's?

#12 ·
I would have posted in the same place. I have a 250r and when I am ready to switch I would post here. If I posted the same question I would be looking for the respect from this section of the forums. I don't understand why everyone flames newbies (a stupid word in the first place, my opinion) or other people for asking questions. Every rider should step back and give the person respect for asking the question instead of assuming an answer. I have had many questions asked to me by new riders and I give them the same respect as anyone else. How about we all help out and welcome new riders and new questions instead of showing our ignorance? I thought that this sport was all about looking out for new riders and helping them out. Let's welcome newcomers instead of bashing them.

Just to let everyone know, I see this on every forum I visit including, 600rr.net, 250.com, 1000rr.net, twowheelforum.net, etc... It actually makes me think twice about where our civilization is headed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.