Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My bike was stolen from a parking garage in Irvine today. In broad daylight.

The Picture is below and it has an alarm. Should you know anyone selling parts off a black 06 ninja let me know.

Should anyone here or see this please let me know.

Thanks all and you can never be too safe.

Thieves SUCK I want to cut there F&*&**& fingers...

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I hope that you get it back. Keep us posted.

--David

·
Registered
343 Posts
sucks bro......Hope you get it back or even better I hope you get full price back thru insurance

·
Registered
48 Posts
Damn man sorry to hear about your loss. Best of luck on gettin it back or gettin the money for it. I agree Hang a damn thief i hate thieves.

·
Registered
301 Posts
That sucks, I am in Santa Ana and I worry about my bike there. I thought Irvine would be pretty safe. anyway if I hear or see anyone trying to peddle some parts I will look into it for you.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
sorry to hear about your loss. i hope your down time is minimal.

dont mean to hyjack but what is the best way to prevent theft? i know it doesnt take much but any suggestions you guys have would be great.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey all

Thanks for the support. Insurance is full so we will see.. she only had 3800 miles on it and was pretty much taken care of. I put about almost 2000-3000 of parts on her...

Thanks for looking out and should anything pop up, would be great.

As for where it happened, I am in Irvine, Main st, and Von Karman. Next to the taco bell building...

I am lookingat the 1000's now so we will see what i get back from Insurance.

Again thanks and the only way i see now is to get lojack.

Update if anything comes up.

Lastly, i will be posting up my stock parts for anyone needing them. And will put them on KAWI discount.

·
Registered
393 Posts
My bro had his ZX7R stolen the day he brought it home and he didn't have insurance yet. Theives suck. I hope they crash and wack their jewels so hard against the tank going over the bars that they explode. [:M117]

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey all,

Well the good and the bad update.

Good, My bike was found. It was found in Long Beach. Dam theives. If you know anyone missing a bike tell that this house they busted had alot of bike and parts in it. Apparently what happen was they decided to jack a bike this morning and it had a LOJACK. they traced it to the house and raided it... When they open the garage they found about 8 other bike i believe. Whoever they had it coming. What happen they didnt gt enough taking my bike they had to get greedy and get 2 more. F&*^%%$(..... Well, all i can say is i am going to at least give the Detective a 20.00 check for the person with the lojack. To get him something to eat and as a thank you for having that. That is how they found my bike.

As for the bad, well according to the detective, my gas tank was off and my cowl was off... My PCIII, Yoshi pipe, alarm, and all the others were still in tak.

I am gonna take her back she means alot to me. It was a dam gift for my wife last year in December.

Well thanks for all your support and should, which i hate to say. Anything happens in my part of town, send me a PM and will look around as well.

Again, thanks to Kawi rider and all the support... Will update when i get her from the yard.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.