Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i have yet to burn past anyone but when i get my bike from the dealership i'm gonna drop my parents on the way home hahaha :D[}:)]:D hopefully they won't feel too bad about it heh heh;)

i am so moving somewhere where the riding season is longer!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Man yall are tripping. My mom would die if she saw me on the highway. Even if it looks like i'm going remotely fast, she just turns away and covers her face. That's sad.

You gota have balls like these to drive a bike!

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I was thinking of racing my mom the other day but she might get mad and ground me if I beat her. I really think I can take her 86 cavalier but you never know:D

NYC potholes SUCK!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Originally posted by a007sniper

Man yall are tripping. My mom would die if she saw me on the highway. Even if it looks like i'm going remotely fast, she just turns away and covers her face. That's sad.
ha, imagine whizzing past your parents in a curve and sparking up the floor with your pegs :) i did that once on my ninja250 and i got a long ass lecture when i arrived home.

i don't think i'd do that ever again.

·
Registered
720 Posts
haha linm. My dad just bought at zx12r. What a fool. All I know is i'm waiting for him to break it in. Than it's 194mph!!!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
I've always seen tank cam's with them hitting 194. Probably just have to unrestrict it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.