Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fender eliminator with clear rear signals, red bar ends, painted hugger and clear front flushmounts. /forum/uploads/cazper153/mark4.jpg/forum/uploads/cazper153/mark1.jpg/forum/uploads/cazper153/mark2.jpg/forum/uploads/cazper153/mark3.jpg

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I'm diggin' the painted hugger - too bad I went and got the black one otherwise I'd have done the same thing. How's about a wheelie pic now? [:d]

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Caz,

So far so good. Hugger and chain guard painting came out sweet.

What's next, a tinted windscreen?

-Flash

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ty i already have the red chrome windscreen from sportech i installed it then removed it. The reds dont match at all so im real picky. anyone who wants to buy it make me an offer it is only 2 weeks old i payed 85.00 so please make a real offer. i ordered a red transparent flame for the stock clear windscreen it should be tight will be in about 10 more days i will post pic. if you wanna see ther screen 4 sale go to sportech .com

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I'd go with a dark smoke windscreen on your bike.

-Flash

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
a smoke screen would look real nice. IMO dont over do the red theme. try a red/black theme or red/silver theme.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Where did you get your blinkers? Looks great! I think I'm working on new blinkers front and rear, smoked windscreen and then polishing the rims. All at the advice of this board!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Where did you find the paint for the huger and chainguard at? Did you get it right from Kawasaki? It turned out really nice.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Where did you find the paint for the huger and chainguard at? Did you get it right from Kawasaki? It turned out really nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.