Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gave the bike a fresh coat of wax. hoping to ride again in the begining of april!!!!

I hid the rear resivoir after I took these pics. got bored

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice man I want this same bike and color and everything when I upgrade. Sucks it snows where you are here in Cali ima ride all year round.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Put Sum Chains On Those Tires And Ride That Bitch Lol, I Feel Ya,im In Indiana, Damn Frozen Water

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice man I want this same bike and color and everything when I upgrade. Sucks it snows where you are here in Cali ima ride all year round.
beleive me, im sick of this crap. Its finally warmed up here to around 0, which doesnt sound warm, but it was -40 a few weeks ago!
I would love to live someware where I could ride all year long!!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
looks good man. its not as bad as -40 here in missouri but damn i feel your pain about not bein able to ride

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sucks to be you bro... live in North Texas... rode in to work it was 35 degrees F and today when I leave it should be around 70 degrees F :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
beleive me, im sick of this crap. Its finally warmed up here to around 0, which doesnt sound warm, but it was -40 a few weeks ago!
I would love to live someware where I could ride all year long!!!

With you on that one dude, this weather is shit up here, got to find myself a sugar mama in cali or flordia or someplace down there! I am almost thinking of Mexico if I wasn't afraid of getting my bike stolen!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
With you on that one dude, this weather is shit up here, got to find myself a sugar mama in cali or flordia or someplace down there! I am almost thinking of Mexico if I wasn't afraid of getting my bike stolen!

How's the snow situation there?
We have had 30" total here so far, but its been warming up quite a bit and im probly only left with a foot in my lawn right now. Im hoping april 1st I can put tags on the bike...might be a little soon, im not sure

·
Registered
91 Posts
nice pics mate.

Here's my baby when it snowed here in London last week for the first time in years.

·
Registered
197 Posts
How's the snow situation there?
We have had 30" total here so far, but its been warming up quite a bit and im probly only left with a foot in my lawn right now. Im hoping april 1st I can put tags on the bike...might be a little soon, im not sure
Well after this weekend of warmer weather the pile on my front yard is down to ab out 20" and the roads are starting to clear up! I ALMOST went out for a ride today but after I went out on the past monday.........I wasn't impressed by the salt and dirt that got all over me I really didn't want to have to rewash the bike again! i figure I will be out by the start of march though
If it is above 0 and sunny I ride!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts