Heineken

·
Registered
700 Posts
you can never have enough toys

·
Registered
61 Posts
And get that high mount micron the black-chrome. And get the black chrome windshield. OKOK...u got me I got the same color bike and thats what I did .......hehe

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered a black chrome windscreen and some vortex aluminum frame sliders....comes in tomorrow....can' wait

·
Registered
181 Posts
That looks sweet! I ordered the same sliders and screen last thursday. I cant wait till they come in. It looks like evryone who owns black has the same idea. Now I feel like a copycat. I swear I ordered them before I saw your pictures. Mine looks a little different. I got rid of all the stickers and painted my tank. I also installed a Hindle Titanium. Matches the frame pretty well.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I am liking the look of those chrome/mirrored (or whatever they are called) windscreens. I might have to upgrade mine.

-Flash

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thankz guys....i appreciate the compliment...i was looking to get a yoshimura full exhaust and a power commander....and i was thinking about the rear tire hugger from targa.com

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice bike man, can you tell me where you got your flush mounts, and i want some sliders but i read i gotta cut holes in my faring... and i really don't want to. did you have to?

and i'm DEF-UN-ATE-LY getting that Micron hight mount black-silver, and thier serpent headers. That'd be a worthy $1,500 [}:)]

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Deftone...i got my flush mounts from a local dealer in hawaii...they are the lockhart phillips ones....and i got my sliders from kneedraggers.com...i didnt need to cut my fairings because on the '03 the engine mount bolts are not covered....

·
Registered
671 Posts
Originally posted by ZX6RcR

....and i was thinking about the rear tire hugger from targa.com
Correct me if I am wrong, but you have a hugger. Is Targa's different in some way?
Either way, the ride looks great, love the '03s.
And Moto...you are a copy cat, lol. Check out the picks of my new can! /forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7485 You might be able to use it if you keep stuntin!:D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ZX636Skiv...yeah the targa hugger is different....it looks wicked....but its just for looks...check out targa-acc.com

·
Registered
287 Posts
nice clean look.;) what size and model are your flush mounts? they seem to fit perfectly. did you use the huge industries flush mount adapters?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Triplea...

I used double sticky tape to hold the front flush mounts in places....sounds dumb but it works....

The flushmounts are Lockhartphillips V.....and now mount adapter...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.