Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sup bro...nice Ninja...howz da bike scene down there in 808...my girl lives in Waipahu and i'm gon' be visitin her and thinkin bout bringin my Ninja down there too...she told me everyone rolls in Gixxers and Yammys...I wanna represent my Ninja when I get down there nahmean...ahhite, l8ters bro...be cool, ride safe.........

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bike scene is pretty tight...and its true..lots of gixxers and yamahas...but shit i represent the kawi and im proud....

·
Registered
689 Posts
Where did you get those mirror mount block things? I'd like to get a set for when I go down to the quarter mile strip. Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by duh1nonly
Where did you get those mirror mount block things? I'd like to get a set for when I go down to the quarter mile strip. Thanks!
I got this set from a store in hawaii called RevTek...I don't know where you can get them online.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get those mirror blocks online? I thought they looked like an LP product, but I could not find any on their website.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Das kool bro...I'ma have 2 represent wid u when I get down there...da scene up here in Seattle is alrite...juss too much rain man...can't wait till i ride thru all yer highways down there in da 808!
I'ma have to bust some wheelies on Likelike nahmean.....haha, p'z bro!!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by Spinja
Das kool bro...I'ma have 2 represent wid u when I get down there...da scene up here in Seattle is alrite...juss too much rain man...can't wait till i ride thru all yer highways down there in da 808!
What [?]

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by sgates
What [?]
hahahaha. Likelike (pronounced - leak-eh-leak-eh) is a hwy here on Oahu, Hawaii. that's nothing if you ever visit hawaii, hearing our slang would make you swear thats a foreign language.:D

eef you can undah-stand dis...brudda, you dakine ladat! cheehoo! bumbai you learn. :D[:eek:)]
if you can understand that...wait till you hear it.[^]

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Barflyer
Very Nice[:M88] Where did you get the Brake res. cap? Looks sharp!
Got it at a localshop called RevTek here in hawaii...but i think you can find it online...i don't know where though

·
Registered
605 Posts
[:M24] That made my head hurt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.