Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've finally got a camera to take some pics tho, so I figured this would be the formal intro =P that is IF I can get this picture below 200 KBs for CDNinja's webspace.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blah, guess I'll have to goof around with getting some webspace now. I'll have them up eventually, in the meantime, I'm gonna get my fix while its sunny outside,

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, but I think the digital camera I have has too many megapixels. Even when its about the size of most peoples signatures, its still 800 KB..... Doesn't make sense to me either. Im doing exactly what you're explaining with paint, but the different in memory is miniscule.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, all I had to do was use Picture It 7.0 instead of paint. Very odd. Anyway, after much ado, here she is.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great forum! Just a few pics of my bike with the beginning mods. Those are hyperlites leds on the front and rear. Not really bright enough during the sunny days out here, but at night they are perfect.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, I just sautered them into the original hook ups. Easy as pie, only problem is that they are a little hard to see during the day, but then again, so are most aftermarket flushmounts.

·
Registered
340 Posts
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BIKE, WHICH IS VERY NICE, BUT SPEEDVLAZE, HOW IN THE HELL WERE YOU ABLE TO GO TO AZORES?? ARE YOU IN THE MILITARY?? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GO THERE FOR YEARS[}:)] YOU LUCKY BASTARD I'M JEALOUS[8D]

IF YOU AIN'T RIDIN YOU AIN'T LIVIN

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.