Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
MY BOY HAS A 02 GSXR600 WITH FULL EXHAUST, POWER COMMANDER, ONE TOOTH DOWN IN THE FRONT AND A K&N FILTER. AND HE CANT GET IN FRONT OF ME. I LOVE MY BIKE.LOL

TP

·
Registered
30 Posts
He must be riding like a pussy as a Gsx-r 600 tuned like that should get past your 636.[}:)]

You only get one shot at life, so why waste it on Honda!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Gixxer 600 are no joke stock, but to lose with all those tricks? Damn, son, you just proved that skill will crush all.

--------------------------------------------------
"I'll See you in Hell."

"If you don't ride in the rain, you're a poser. Get a scooter."

·
Registered
11 Posts
the races are really close right now. but after 150 mph i pull away. but my full muzzy exhaust and power commander will be installed this weekend, so now the table has turned. lol

TP

·
Registered
248 Posts
I ride with nasty636 and the gixxer on my 02' ZX6R. All I have done is down one tooth in the front and a muzzy bolt-on. Let me tell you that whether it is from a roll or straight off the line the gixxer cannot get in front of me neither!! Coincidence(spelling?) I think not!!! KAWASAKI'S just DOMINATE!!!! Gotta love em'

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Originally posted by bigslope

He must be riding like a pussy as a Gsx-r 600 tuned like that should get past your 636.[}:)]

You only get one shot at life, so why waste it on Honda!
My stock 02 ZX6 walks away from my pal's 02 GSXR 600 time and time again.

Hmmm I see a patern here[:p]

------

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
yeah, my brother has a 98 gsxr600 with a yosh slip on, lowered gearing and air filter, and off the line i roast him. the only mod done to my 02 is a tooth down in the front. but, after about 80 he just pulls away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.