·
Registered
2,694 Posts
my suggestion.....make better turn signal lights!!! yuck
oh yea and better mirrors

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
If you could see me, I'm standing and cheering! I've been dying to see a yellow '03-'04 in person.

And I brought up the turn signal issue to the Kawi rep at the Long Beach motorcycle show last year. I explained to them that I had gone to the Art of the Motorcycle exhibit here in Las Vegas and the '82 GPZ 900 had the same exact turn signals. Get with the times Kawasaki!! Just look at how the European spec ZX10 gets flush mounts and we get stuck with crappy '80s stock.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Originally posted by Ken Yellow 02
If you could see me, I'm standing and cheering! I've been dying to see a yellow '03-'04 in person.

And I brought up the turn signal issue to the Kawi rep at the Long Beach motorcycle show last year. I explained to them that I had gone to the Art of the Motorcycle exhibit here in Las Vegas and the '82 GPZ 900 had the same exact turn signals. Get with the times Kawasaki!! Just look at how the European spec ZX10 gets flush mounts and we get stuck with crappy '80s stock.

Why do they change the turn signals like that? Is it something to do with the US regulations or something?

·
Registered
422 Posts
if your gonna complain about anything, complain about that huge mudflap in the back. Yea the turn signals are slightly smaller then a missle, but they are definitely visible. Besides, if the bikes came the way EVERYBODY wanted them from the factory, then aftermarket companies would go out of business.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
The huge mudflap is a regulation in many countries. It has to be a certain length to be legal for sale. As for the turn signals, there's got to be some odd regulation that forces them to be that size. I don't understand why though seeing as MANY bikes have flush mount signals in the front from the factory. The Hayabusa even has them inset in the fairing. One day maybe the U.S. distributors will get some common sense and realize that people want something new. Even the european lights would work, their a bit smaller and better looking too.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Persoanlly, I don't like the yellow look on the 636. Should photo shop in a black frame, then someone will ahve to get me a napkin to clean my hands off with...[:M117]

·
Registered
689 Posts
Napkin please![8)]

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Up on lap, all kinds of sex in my trouser shorts [:p][:p][:p][:p]

[:M14][:M109][:M98]

·
Registered
53 Posts
Check this out everyone...don't know if any of you saw this one.

Originally posted by samps
Here is a yellow 03 636 for sale at the shop I bought my 636 from. When I got my exhaust, I saw it in the shop being put together. I don't know anything about it.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I saw that before. It's bad ass. I'm just glad the dealers here don't have one or I'd be more broke than I am now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.