Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I really enjoyed your photos. Wow, what a trip. How did your 1st generation ER6N run?
Thank you my friend, I am glad that you liked the photos and the trip in general.

My bike was a joy to ride throughout the distance, especially through the winding roads of the four riding highlights where it really pays to ride a lightweight, nimble bike with a torquey engine.

It gives me even greater pleasure to complete long trips on my Er, I really love this bike and I am keeping it for the moment :smile2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow! What an amazing trip. Thanks for the pics and story. I would love to be able to do something like this one day. It has been added to my bucket list.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow! What an amazing trip. Thanks for the pics and story. I would love to be able to do something like this one day. It has been added to my bucket list.
Thank you very much for your response my friend, I am very glad that you liked this thread :smile2:

The only reason I posted it in the first place was to inspire and encourage fellow riders to travel by motorcycle so I am even happier to see you motivated!

Ride on, ride safe :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Looks awesome! Pisa and Florence look same as always from my last visit there.

Man, wish I was able to pull off something like this, I can get no more than 2 weeks of vacation at a time. How long was your trip?

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Looks awesome! Pisa and Florence look same as always from my last visit there.

Man, wish I was able to pull off something like this, I can get no more than 2 weeks of vacation at a time. How long was your trip?
Thank you my friend :)

The trip was exactly one week long, from Monday to Monday, and between 3 and 3500 kms as usual.

We slept at Naples, Florence, Como, Stelvio, Venice and twice on the ship.

I do most of the planing, you can see more European destinations if you click on my profile, and this distance and duration is a very good target for a nice motorcycle trip, at least for our tastes.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts