Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

You deserve it, all your travel topics are very detailed yet pleasant to read.

I hope that more people get to see them because very few appreciate them here.
Thanks again, I am posting them both in Greek and English, in their respective fora, so not only here :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thank you for your response my friend, I really appreciate that :smile2:
Never heard of that place in Croatia before in my life, it looks stunning in the photos and I did some research about it. My kids also liked it and we will probably organize a family trip there :smile2:

Wish I had the time and circumstances to ride there though :|

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Never heard of that place in Croatia before in my life, it looks stunning in the photos and I did some research about it. My kids also liked it and we will probably organize a family trip there :smile2:

Wish I had the time and circumstances to ride there though :|
Awesome, this is exactly why I post my travels here :thumbup:

Croatia has amazing sights and roads!

Judging from your username, I know that the UK has some amazing routes and sights too, if the Balkans are too far I am sure that you can plan trips and enjoy riding there :wink2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Awesome, this is exactly why I post my travels here :thumbup:

Croatia has amazing sights and roads!

Judging from your username, I know that the UK has some amazing routes and sights too, if the Balkans are too far I am sure that you can plan trips and enjoy riding there :wink2:
It's nearly impossible to enjoy riding here unfortunately. Cameras everywhere even in the country :frown2:

I am sure kawisurrey can relate...

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
It's nearly impossible to enjoy riding here unfortunately. Cameras everywhere even in the country :frown2:

I am sure kawisurrey can relate...
Yeah, I have friends in the UK and I've heard about that.

The places are still beautiful though, even with a bit of caution :smile2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
The bridge essentially connects two paved ottoman bazaars with small shops and vendors, food and drink, and an authentic oriental atmosphere with traditional mosques, flowers and even period outfits. Standing at the arches’ apex are divers brave enough to plunge into the green-blue waters from such height and the whole scene justifies the fame of this bridge as a miracle of aesthetics and mechanics.

How Random i just watched a comedy travel show on the BBC about this place last weekend "The Misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan" the place looked stunning but weirdly looks nicer in your pics.

I have to say following your whole journey Montenegro looked stunning, i'm already googling holidays there although Croatia has long been on that list and I've never got there yet.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
How Random i just watched a comedy travel show on the BBC about this place last weekend "The Misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan" the place looked stunning but weirdly looks nicer in your pics.

I have to say following your whole journey Montenegro looked stunning, i'm already googling holidays there although Croatia has long been on that list and I've never got there yet.
I have acrophobia so for me it was scarry even to watch them standing up there!

It probably depends on the season, during spring and early summer everything is more healthy and vibrant, but after a couple of months of summer heat it becomes dull and washed out. My photos are purely tourist shots, nothing artsy or set up, I only take the time to change lenses on my DSLR when necessary. I got the photography bug from another fellow rider and I really enjoy my setup for the moment (Nikon D3300 + 35mm prime and 18-55 standard Nikon zoom) :smile2:

Montenegro and Bosnia are both beatiful indeed and way more "Balkany" than Croatia which feels more like central Europe in comparison, with the best quality roads and organization in general.

The distances are not significant when already in the area so maybe you can visit all three countries if you have enough time.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts