Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This album is a up to date portfolio of my winter project. It started with a 2002 Green (the fastest color) Zx6r and will end with ... well you'll just have to see. So far I have a yoshi RS3 carbon slipon, ignition advanced, factory jet kit, k&N filter, pair mod, polished frame and my rear wheel wheel has the dish polished.

Coming soon - undertail, flush mount front turn signals, smoke double bubble, Green Neon Glow WIrez, carbon fiber heel guards, Green Xeon super bright headlights, exhaust bracket, rear seat cowl and last but not least my lower fairings are having Ninjas airbrushed on them. A black one on one side and a white one on the other. Ying and yang thing. Currently my tank and tail are being painted. Tank stickers would not come off without fucking up the tank and I removed my rear grab handles and fiberglassed over the holes

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/friendly...endlyrocks/lst?&.dir=/My+Toys&.src=ph&.view=t

·
Registered
768 Posts
Polishing my frame and swingarm this winter. My poor baby is outside all naked and cold.

Dan...comfortable enough with his manhood to ride a 600.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got confused there trying to put things into perspective as far as a reference to my new zx6r... I think I know what you are refering to. I posted about going to the nY show.. I have had my bike for a season. My friend Joe just purchased a left over one in yellow on monday.. actually made the deal on sunday then finalized it on monday and thursday he is going to pick it up. sorry for the confusion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.